Thursday, December 19, 2013

WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen Replenishing Treatment Mist 2 fl oz

WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen Replenishing Treatment Mist 2 fl ozThis spray is awesome. The smell is intoxicating! Makes you feel like your in a spa. Spruces up your hair and I love spraying on face to set makeup.

If you use any Chaz products then you know that Six Thirteen is an great addition to being a "Wen Woman" Product arrived as indicated and delivery was prompt.....Again Amazon and Seller have worked together to supply great products and great service. Thank you!

Buy WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen Replenishing Treatment Mist 2 fl oz Now

It helps detangle, and it has a fragrant smell! Chaz Deans products have really changed my hairs texture for the better.

Read Best Reviews of WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen Replenishing Treatment Mist 2 fl oz Here

Finally I have found a product that gets rid of static electricity in my hair from the dry winter air. I have very fine, long hair, that is uncolored and unprocessed and this doesn't weigh it down. It feels soft and is swingy! I wasn't sure I liked the smell when I first smelled it in the bottle, but it smells completely different on my hair. It isn't an overpowering scent, but quite pleasant and I like it. Usually I avoid anything with fragrance because it causes ma bad headaches, but this doesn't cause any problem. I plan to reorder this one when I need more.

Want WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen Replenishing Treatment Mist 2 fl oz Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment