Tuesday, December 17, 2013

LUMENE Sensitive Touch Cleansing Wipes - 10 Count

LUMENE Sensitive Touch Cleansing Wipes - 10 CountI really liked these wipes.

They're very gentle and yet they removed my eye makeup without any problems. They're soft, there's no smell and what surprises me is that I don't have to rinse afterwards. I could just throw these in my bag for quick travel and if I'm in a hurry can just wipe off my makeup in two shakes.

I'm used to using the liquid that you squirt onto an eye pad to remove my eye makeup and never thought to try something like these. I really like them and will be using them in the future.

I feel these wipes are some of the worst I've tried, and I'm very surprised that the product was on the Allure list, as I usually agree with that list's assessments. I compared these this year to Neutrogena, Burts Bees (my favorite), and another brand I can't recall at the moment. I have just purchased some of the Garnier wipes, so we'll see how those fare. I simply feel that these dry out too easily and aren't very effective at removing mascara. The wipes themselves also feel more abrasive than the others, but in a less sturdy, cling way.

Buy LUMENE Sensitive Touch Cleansing Wipes - 10 Count Now

My skin seems to have become more sensitive as I've grown older, and most cleansers make my face look redder than it already is. I picked these up while traveling, and really like them. They aren't too wet but still doo a good job of making my face feel clean. They don't smell, and best of all, my face hasn't reacted negatively. Will definitely be buying again!

Read Best Reviews of LUMENE Sensitive Touch Cleansing Wipes - 10 Count Here

No comments:

Post a Comment