
I buy my face cleansers/washes at either Target or Walmart. I picked this one up at Walmart last year because it was a great deal (less than $4) & I've known St. Ives to have pretty good products. I had tried out the St. Ives Apricot Scrub in the past & it was a great product to use about 3 times a week to really get all that grime & buildup off your face. I tried out the cleanser version & was totally disappointed. The product doesn't foam up at all to cleanse your face. I apply the product evenly, & it just disappears! The only thing left are the little orange beads. So basically it just feels like there are tiny little beads getting rubbed into your skin. The feeling is very rough as well & isn't pleasant. I had to finish this product because it was such a waste to just throw away... I'll just stick to the Apricot Scrub & go with a different brand for a cleanser...
(I have no idea what the person that rated this product, 5 stars was thinking...)

I bought this product because, well, I finally decided to do something about my acne... I'm not a desperate case, but still I wake up at least twice a week with new zits on my face. After two months of use, I can say, the situation has really improved, my boyfriend tells me as well! The product doesn't help a lot with preventing new zits, but it definitely helps the healing process of the ones already there. The smell is great and my skin is incredibly smooth after use! I would recommend this to anyone! And, if you have sensitive/dry skin, just use some moisturizer after having used the cleanser and you're good to go! :-)
Buy St. Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Cleanser-6.5 oz (Pack of 5) Now
No comments:
Post a Comment