It's creamy and smells great, leaves my face healthy and glowing. Some people have complained that it felt like there was a film left on their skin. I haven't experienced that, but cleansers can have different results for different skin types. I have combination skin oily with some dry patches. For me, this has been the most amazing cleanser!I thought they accidentally packaged lotion in the cleanser tubes when I used this. I want to like it but it felt like I was clogging my pores when I used it. It is like rubbing lotion on your face and does not clean deep enough for me. I had to wash it off of my face. It just felt dirty. If you any kind of make up, even if it is just a light dusting of powder, it will not clean it off.
Buy Yes To Blueberries Smoothing Cleanser, 4.5 Ounce Now
The best thing about this product (unless you're allergic) is its delightful fragrance. But what I want from a cleanser is clean skin, and Yes to Blueberries Smoothing Cleanser falls short. It does have a faintly gritty consistency, but it deposited a suffocating layer of hard, waxy grease that wouldn't entirely scrub off, even with soap and a washcloth. This "cleanser" left my skin feeling dirtier, not cleaner.Read Best Reviews of Yes To Blueberries Smoothing Cleanser, 4.5 Ounce Here
I love their moisturizer, so I was really excited to try this product. However, it leaves a film on your skin and is useless for removing makeup. You can actually scrape your fingernail across your face and pick up a film of makeup and "cleanser" after using this product.The moisturizer is great, though.
Want Yes To Blueberries Smoothing Cleanser, 4.5 Ounce Discount?
Alot of people have been complaining about this cleanser leaving their skin feeling like it has a film left on it. I was a bit surprised when I first used this cleanser since it isnt like most facial cleansers, being that it doesnt leave the skin dry feeling afterwards. It leaves it feeling like you cleaned it and then applied some facial lotion. I really like that. I have dry skin, so the sort of moisturized feeling I get after I use the cleanser is nice. Ive only used it a couple times so far, but I really like it. Plus it smells really great and is animal cruelty free. So it has everything I look for in a natural cleanser :)

No comments:
Post a Comment