for younger ladies. I bought this for my 12 year old to get her started on a routine for her face since hormones are now
changing her skin. She uses this product sporadically (we're trying to keep her to a once daily routine, but that can be
difficult); the times she does use it, her skin is softer and there are no complaints about stinging or redness. Very mild
and seems to be effective. I like the toner (I've used it and it takes alot of dirt off of my skin). I do wish the bottles
were more user friendly. They are hard to push open for my daughter. I love that this is natural and doesn't contain the
standard list of chemicals. Very refreshing!I bought this for my daughter who has healthy skin. This product burned her face leaving it splotchy and peeling within days. We stopped using the product and her skin cleared. This is not for everyone.My 11year old daughter has been using this product for two months and so far she likes it. She enjoys using this light organic product with her olay spin brush.

No comments:
Post a Comment