Saturday, February 8, 2014

Dr. LeWinn By Kinerase Hydrabalance Foaming Cleanser, 5 oz

Dr. LeWinn By Kinerase Hydrabalance Foaming Cleanser, 5 ozI've used this about 5-6 times now.

I'm still not sure what to fully think about it.

Currently, I'm going through a bad breakout (which freakin's sucks after I'd cleared my skin & lightened my scars..back to square one!)

Anyway, this wash doesn't lather too much but feels thin as you're massaging it in.

It's a lil drying (in my usual areas), but so far...not too shabby.

Good luck!

Am 46 yr old wife, mom, athlete. Was looking for a cleanser that cleaned my skin but wouldn't dry it. This is it. I have gone through three tubes and will continue to order. There is no filmy layer left after rinsing, nor is my skin crackling dry. Magic. I actually like how my skin looks after using this cleanser. Sounds like a hackneyed cliche, but the word that came to mind halfway through the first tube was "dewey."

Buy Dr. LeWinn By Kinerase Hydrabalance Foaming Cleanser, 5 oz Now

No comments:

Post a Comment