
I purchased this product for my wife since she was using it already and Amazon's Marketplace price was the best. According to my wife, she likes this Olay Foaming Cleanser because it leaves her face feeling soft and clean. I have to say that since starting using this product, her skin looks brighter and healthier. For the price, my wife and I would HIGHLY recommend this product. Hope this helps.

I have use Oil of Olay Total Effect Revitazling Foaming Cleanser for the past 5 years. It seems that our skin changes over time and especially with age. I am 53 and am constantly asked how I keep my skin looking as fresh and young looking as it does. Well, this is no secret how well Olay products works and this one is just another fine example of that. It cleanses away the debris from the day and leaves your face feeling clean and very smooth. This coupled with the Olay Definity Pore Defining Scrub will leave your face feeling refreshed, smooth and younger looking in no time at all.
I am a definite fan and I will continue to use this product!!!
Buy Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser 6.5 FL OZ Now
I love Olay foaming face wash. I use it everyday to make my skin feel soft and youthful looking. Thank you
Read Best Reviews of Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser 6.5 FL OZ Here
Keep in shower to use on my face. Starts the morning right. Pleasant texture and fraquence, Leaves skin smooth and ready to go it alone or add foundation as you wish. At night I use the Olay facial srub product and follow with the night time regenerist mosterizer. Simple program that works.
Want Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser 6.5 FL OZ Discount?
I have used this face wash for several years. Have been happy with it overall. Just stopped using recently to try SebaMed.
Save 84% Off
No comments:
Post a Comment