Saturday, February 8, 2014

Lancome 2.oz / 60 ml Travel Size Creme Radiance

Lancome 2.oz / 60 ml Travel Size Creme RadianceI have used Lancome for years and this cleanser is my favorite. It is not drying, but does not clog pores. Good for removing makeup, but not so much for eye makeup. It will remove eye makeup, but I recommend eye makeup remover so there is less rubbing on the eyes. This is also good for use with the Clarisonic or other face cleaners. It is a good consistency and a little goes a long way. Leaves skin fresh and not dry.

I love this cleanser. I use it to remove my makeup and cleanse my face everyday and it doesn't dry your skin. You only need a pea sized amount so it lasts a really long time. Love it!

Buy Lancome 2.oz / 60 ml Travel Size Creme Radiance Now

No comments:

Post a Comment