Friday, February 7, 2014

Equate Cleansing Mask Sulfur Acne Treatment 2.5oz Compare to Proactiv Solution

Equate Cleansing Mask Sulfur Acne Treatment 2.5oz Compare to Proactiv SolutionI have suffered with adult acne for almost ten years now. I have tried SO many things to try and get rid of it, cleasners, creams, gels, pills, scubs you name it, its under my bathoom sink collecting dust. I pretty much thought I would have to live with it for the rest of my life. But with my wedding coming up in a few weeks, I was detremined to change my skin. I was at my aunts house on night and noticed she had this mask. I had at the time this huge cystic acne pimple on my chin so I put some on it and slept with it on the pimple. When I woke up I was suprised to see it had come to a head, which never happenes wit cysts. It was gone within a few more days. So I ran out to buy it and holy crap, if 99% of my acne has gone away! Dead serious my skin looks so dfferent. I use it evry other day and sometimes as a spot treatment over night. I wash my makeup off and scrub this into my wet, clean skin. Leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes and Bam, pimples be gone. It doesn't have a gross smell like some other sulfer stuff might. It makes my pores smaller, my skin softer. I feels really nice. I would tell anyone who is looking for their acne to reduce big time to try this mask. You won't be sorry I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment