Friday, February 7, 2014

Revlon RVS1134 Spa MoistureStay Cordless Facial Brush

Revlon RVS1134 Spa MoistureStay Cordless Facial BrushAfter about 4 years my 'on' button broke :-( In the year that followed I tried so many things to control my bad skin, even ProActive (which was awesome at first but then leveled off and didn't work as well after 3 months) About a month ago in an act of desperation I found this thing, took it apart and tinkered with it so it sorta works again and my skin is GLOWING! I seriously need to find a new one of these things. It's fantastic!

I have not tried this item since I will be returning it. It does not have a charger base as is states in the description, although it does have a storage base. I had hoped that it had rechargable batteries. Although it does look like it is a quality item so I will not rate it too low it is just a bad description that is dissappointing.

Buy Revlon RVS1134 Spa MoistureStay Cordless Facial Brush Now

No comments:

Post a Comment