Friday, February 7, 2014

Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Facial Cream

Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Facial CreamI am very happy with this purchase, it's extremely rare for me to purchase a face moisturizer without first trying a sample. I have very sensitive skin, prone to dryness and flakes (& redness, if I don't use a quality facial moisturizer). I usually use Celestial by Lush, as their products are quite gentle and natural. I had an Amazon gift certificate, and decided to try Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Facial Cream, based solely on the great reviews!

My only disappointment is that this face cream contains methylparaben and alcohol. However, my skin looks and feels so great, I don't even care. I mean, I smoke cigarettes, so it's not like I'm a health nut, anyhow. I just try to avoid parabens when I can, and alcohol usually dries my skin out. However, this cream moisturizes my skin, quite nicely!

The INGREDIENTS are not listed anywhere that I could find, so I'm copying them verbatim from the packaging, for anybody else who is considering purchasing this product.

Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Facial Cream INGREDIENTS (from English translation sticker on packaging):

WATER, CYCLOMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, SQUALANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, ALCOHOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEESWAX, PEG-25 STEARATE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, LACTOBACILLUS/ SOYBEAN EXTRACT FERMENT FILTRATE, CITRIC ACID, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) PROTEIN, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT

It was hard to find a list of ingredients for this cream, but I decided it was worth a try. It has a silky texture, and leaves a smooth feel to the skin that would make it very good for a makeup base. It seems to be highly moisturizing without being heavy, oily, or sticky. This cream has no fragrance added, and no scent. Good stuff.

Buy Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Facial Cream Now

I have very sensitive skin, and it can easily dry out or become irritated by skin products, especially the perfumed kind. I first tried this while in Japan and I immediately fell in love with it! It moisturizes my skin without irritating it, making it super soft. My only complaint is that they don't sell bigger tubs of it. It's a bit expensive since it is an import, but it's worth making my skin happy :-)

Read Best Reviews of Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Facial Cream Here

Even though sana is a pretty cheap brand, their products are great.

My skin is very sensitive and this facial creme is the only thing I can use. I've tried hypoallergenic cremes by most trendy brands and all of them would cause me to have some sort of an allergic reaction.

This little jar goes a long way too. I've been using it daily for about 4 months before I ran out.

I would be careful when using it around the eye area though. It can cause a slight allergy if you're skin is as sensitive as mine. I use sana eye gel(the one that's shaped like a nesting doll) around the eyes and mouth, pretty satisfied with it as well.

Want Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Facial Cream Discount?

The item was shipped to me in just a couple of days after the purchase, I am happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment