Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser

Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating CleanserI'm 28 and have always had what I would call average skin, the kind that most women have. I have normal skin with a little more oiliness in the T-Zone and I get blackheads and the occasional breakout. I have tried all kinds of different product lines (Urban Defense, DDF, Dior, Philosphy, Bliss, etc.) and am the happiest with the results I get from Murad.

I can't review just one product because I think the combination is what gives me such great results. I have been using Murad for about 2 1/2 years now so I have tried a lot of the Murad products and found a routine that works great for me.

In the morning I use the AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser (love it! the gritiness gives you very smooth surface for applying makeup) then the Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel and the Skin Perfecting Lotion which I mix and apply together so that I don't use as much. Last I put on my Moisture Silk Eye Gel and I'm ready to go.

At night I use the Clarifying Cleanser followed by the Clarifying Toner, the Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel, the Perfecting Lotion and the best product of all the Night Reform Treatment (see my review of that product for details, I love it!) and again I use the Moisture Silk Eye Gel.

Once a week I throw in the Exfoliating Fruit Enzyme Mask and I have perfect skin if I stick to the program everyday. My skin looks and feels better than it ever has and people always guess my age to be around 23 so it must be doing something right!

Top 5 Favorite Murad Products:

1. Soothing Lip Therapy

2. Night Reform Treatment

3. Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel

4. AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser

5. Clarifying Cleanser

Murad Products that I don't like:

1. Day Reform Treatment (too greasy and I hate the smell)

2. Purifying Face Scrub

3. The products for combination skin they are ok but the acne line is so mild that people with combination skin will see better results using it. (I have used both product lines)

I am a skincare junkie who has used products of all costs and brands. I love cleansers, but hat to splurge on them since the product goes down the drain. I purchased the Murad AHA/BHA cleanser after dealing with both adult acne and beginning signs of aging. This cleanser helped tremendously. I stopped using this product with the feeling that my skin had gotten accustomed to it and it no longer worked. I was wrong, my skin went from bad to worse until using this product again.

Buy Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser Now

I have to admit that I was never a big fan of exfoliaters. I was told that it often dries out your skin and scratches the surface of your face. I have learned this to only be true with some products. Murad's AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser is the exception! It is so gentle to the skin leaving your face feeling very smooth and refined. It doesn't irritate or dry out your skin. After using the product for a month, I definitely began to notice a difference in my face. My face felt very refreshed and it seemed to have a polished look. I would recommend this product to anyone. It's perfect for all skin types.

Read Best Reviews of Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser Here

This product does exactly as it says. Exfoliates and hydrates. My skin has never felt better and looked fresher. Would definitely buy it again. Great value for the money.

Want Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser Discount?

I ordered this to help with whiteheads and overall exfoliation. I'm more than halfway through the tube and not much has changed. It really wasnt any more special than a basic face wash. There isnt a percentage listed of AHA/BHA properties. Theres a bullet that lists Salicylic, Lacticc and Glycolic Acids...yet these ingredients are the 14th, 15th, and 16th ingredient listed on the Ingredients block. Using the rest of this as a body wash while using something else more worth my money.

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment