Monday, February 10, 2014

suki suki transformative cleansing clay 1 fl oz - 1 fl oz

suki suki transformative cleansing clay 1 fl oz - 1 fl ozI have very sensitive skin and have tried just about every organic skincare product out there and this is the best cleanser for me! It removes whatever is on my face and whatever oil is on my face from the day. If I am oilier than usual or want a deep clean just leave on for longer as a mask. It is also great as a spot on blemish; I know it doesn't sound like clay would be good as you can see it and it cracks and falls off but not the Suki Transformative Cleansing clay! It goes on practically invisible and doesn't crack or flake off! Even if I leave on all day it doesn't completely strip my skin of the necessary moisture and oil just the excess! I love this product!

Love this product. Great, clean, natural ingredients, and it works! I love the entire Suki line. Highly recommend it! Can use it everyday, and can see the results very quickly.

Buy suki suki transformative cleansing clay 1 fl oz - 1 fl oz Now

i've been using this stuff (and several other suki products) ever since my local co-op grocery started selling it a few years ago. i use this stuff to supplement my usual suki routine for acne spot treatment (try it before bed). also since it's packaged in glass, don't drop it!!!

suki is indeed expensive stuff, but i'm very satisfied. i'd highly recommend using the whole line (cleanser, toner, serum).

i love the fact that the ingredients are so clean that you could eat it! which really makes sense, because your face includes your mouth! ~ ;)

Read Best Reviews of suki suki transformative cleansing clay 1 fl oz - 1 fl oz Here

I tried this along with the balancing toner and I have to say this stuff is worth every penny. The cleansing bar I use in the AM and cleansing clay in the PM and the exfoliating wash I'm trying next. Suki is my new skincare line and its the best I've tried so far

Want suki suki transformative cleansing clay 1 fl oz - 1 fl oz Discount?

I'm always nervous to try anything new because I have very sensitive skin and everything makes me break out. So it was with a bit of trepidation that I even purchased this. But the reviews were excellent so I took a chance.

First off using this daily or even twice a day does not dry my skin like every other blemish product does. I can wash my face with it, use it as a mask and do overnight spot treating with NO irritation!

This product works best for me as a mask after I wash with my usual Paula's Choice skin balancing cleanser. I wash my face, put the Suki mask on and leave it for about 15 min. in the morning and at night.

After rinsing it off my skin is soft, my pores are smaller and my skin stays oil-free all day and night. NO LIE! What's more, any blemish that comes up is gone after the next mask.

It's expensive but WELL WORTH IT! It has become a family staple as we are all using it.

UPDATE: after a week of using this I discovered it was clogging my pores and causing cystic breakouts :-(

I really loved the effect it had on my skin during that first week and I'm sad it clogged up my pores.

My daughter is using it as a cleanser because it's very gentle and she likes the way it makes her skin smooth. She did say that she noticed a bit of a buildup in her pores too so she's alternating with another exfoliating cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment