Friday, September 19, 2014

Amore Pacific Happy Bath Natural Whip Cleansing Foam_for all skin types

Amore Pacific Happy Bath Natural Whip Cleansing Foam_for all skin typesI got this cleansing foam for my face before leaving for college. I have fairly good skin, but occasionally pimples here and there. It worked great for awhile, but then it started to dry out my face and it made me really sad because I really liked the smell! However, I realized I can just apply to my back during my showers. Why? Because I have bacne. :( I guess you have acne somewhere else if not your face. Anyway, it's perfect for my back. It really prevents breakouts. You should apply it AFTER using conditioner though because conditioner really makes your skin oily. Overall, it's a great product! A tad bit expensive on Amazon, but great for bacne!

No comments:

Post a Comment