Friday, September 19, 2014

Aveeno Baby Cleansing Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Wash Scent Free 5 oz

Aveeno Baby Cleansing Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Wash Scent Free 5 ozI bought this product in the first place, so as to go with the Eczema therapy cream for my toddler. After I received the product, I noticed that it only said "moisturizing cleansing therapy", and not "Eczema therapy" as was named in the website. I intentionally bought the scent free to keep all allergic reactions down, since my daughter had dry and itchy skin. I hated the smell, and thought maybe the product was expired or was badly stored. But I checked the other bottle, since I bought two, and it also had the same smell. I could live with it, but the smell was there on dry skin too, after having a shower, which put me off totally. Apart from that, I liked the moisturising feel to the smooth, rich texture, and thought that it delivered what it had promised, hence the 3 star rating. I would like to change the awful smell though. Therefore, I will not purchase this product again, but would rather look for another that is at least lightly scented.

combined with the eczema baby lotion my child has rarely had any eczema related rashes. Before switching to this product I had tried the petroleum jelly which helped to slowly get rid of the eczema but it did not prevent new ones from occurring so all I was doing was treating the problem and specially living on a high pollen, high moisture and high heat climate area; my poor son was constantly getting new eczema rashes. He has a prescription lotion from his doctor that was more rough on his skin and still didn't do much in the way of prevention. We tried this product, along with the Aveeno baby Eczema lotion, and it seems to have done the trick. We have almost a year with this brand and we are very happy, my toddlers skin is nice and soft and he has little to no eczema related rashes and when he does get one it will not last more than a day or two which means it does not get as severe as it used to. My son would usually get his eczema rashes on his arms, legs and oddly on his ear lobes now he only gets them on his arms and that is maybe once every two or three months. The products are quite pricey compared to the rest but if it does the job, and it does, i'm sold!

Buy Aveeno Baby Cleansing Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Wash Scent Free 5 oz Now

No comments:

Post a Comment