Friday, September 19, 2014

Clarisonic Pro 3-Power Skin Care System, Pink

Clarisonic Pro 3-Power Skin Care System, PinkThis is my everyday cleanser helper. I love the fact that this has the higher speed vs the non-professional and, it can go for 2 minutes for a longer cleaning vs only 1 minute on the non-professional. Actually, I do a 4 minute cleansing at night; the 2 minute cycle to remove make-up and impurities (I use philosophy foaming cleanser), than another 2 minutes for my regular cleanser (I use a foaming acne product) for my congested oily skin. Even though my skin is sensitive, it can handle this with the delicate brush head. Also, you don't need a lot of pressure while cleaning, just let the sonic action let your cleanser deep clean. This is the same company that puts out the sonicare toothbrush that I had been using for years, so I was swayed to try this item and haven't regreted it, even with the hefty price tag, it is so worth it since you will not need to get a professional facial at all, if only occasionally if you choose. I am a cosmetologist in california and I have seen a lot of beauty items come and go, and this is a keeper. The service from the buyer was quick and efficient. Also, the free brush item code was usable with this product, unlike some of the brushes out there that the code was already used when the buyer called in for their free brush. If you can afford it, make this an investment purchase in your skincare regiem and you will find you need less other skincare potions to help your skin get healthy.

The Clarisonic Skin Care Brush is an awesome tool to pamper your skin. The brush oscilates at a sonic frequency of about 300 movements per second. You wet the Clarisonic brush head, apply cleanser to your skin or the brush head and gently press the brush head to your skin. Moving the brush in circular motions Clarisonic recommends you spend 20 seconds on your forehead, 20 on your nose/chin and 10 on each cheek. A built in timer lets you know when it is time to move on to the next section. And you can set the timer for 1-2 minutes.

The results are great! The clarisonic stimulates the skin, cleans and clarifys. It's great for exfoliation without using gritty scrubs that can damage the skin.

The clarisonic comes with a brush head and it is recommended that you change brush heads every 4-6 months because of bacterial build up and the bristles can wear down. After each use you should also wash the brush head with a antibacterial soap.

The biggest drawback to the Clarisonic is the price. At $195 retail its not cheap. However, if you consider a facial at a salon can run $50 or more, the Clarisonic is a bargain.

There are a number of models on the market today. The newer models come in the Standard and Pro Versions. The Clarisonic company likes to think of the ProVersion like it is a "prescription" and this is the model sold by skin care professionals, doctors offices and spas. This version has 3 timer and speed settings and two buttons to use to toggle back and forth between settings. The Standard version has only one button to use to access settings and timer and is the version commonly seen at major retailers.

Though most Clarisonic's are white, the clarisonic also comes in a pretty limited edition pastel pink version with a portion of the sales ($10)going to breast cancer research and a grey version. Most Clarisonics come packaged with several samples of Clarisonic cleansers. Use with care as I have read it breaks some people out. I use Cetaphil cleanser with my Clarisonic and it's perfect for me.

You can purchase your Clarisonic for less on Amazon and if purchased new, it will come with a card to get a free skin brush and warranty.

Great product to really pamper your skin!

~ Lee Mellott

Buy Clarisonic Pro 3-Power Skin Care System, Pink Now

This Clarisonic has totally changed my skin! Thank God....something finally had to. The device stimulates the pores, removes make-up beautifully, and evens out skin tone quite well. I don't need as much foundation now, when I put my make-up on.

One bit of advice, if you use a facewash that truly lathers up, you only need a small drop of it on your clarisonic. If you put a lot of a lathering wash on, the foam will end up in your eyes less than half-way through the cleaning cycle... every time!

The samples of the Clarisonic wash are great. There are 3 varieties for different skin types. I might just invest in the wash from Clarisonic that is suited for me. The free replacement head for the unit is such a bonus! A TRULY GREAT BUY....HOW DID I EVER DO WITHOUT IT!?

Read Best Reviews of Clarisonic Pro 3-Power Skin Care System, Pink Here

Super clean feel after using it! I read on another review about not getting an extra head attachment(a $25 value) because the "registration code had already been used" and it's true! I think they use ONE code and thats it. Pretty pointless to advertise it if it's not happening. I didn't bother to call. But the product itself is great and the speed is powerful. I like how they donate a portion to charity.

Want Clarisonic Pro 3-Power Skin Care System, Pink Discount?

I was skeptical at first but I really do like this product. It has made my skin smooth and I have noticed my pores have gotten smaller!!! I do have acne and it has helped to reduce some of the zits, but I still get the occasional few. I would have given it five stars, but it does cost quite a bit and then you have to buy the cleanser and new brush heads, etc. so it all starts to really add up. I would recommend it and I do love the way my skin looks and feels!!!

Save 3% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment