Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Clean & Clear Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub Oil-Free

Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub, Oil, Free, 5 ozI wanted to add exfoliation to my skin care routine, so I began looking for a simple scrub. My main criterion was that the scrub NOT contain any "acne-fighting" chemicals like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. Those chemicals, ironically, perpetuated my acne now that I'm using products without them, I'm virtually acne-free. Anyway, this was the first scrub I found that fit the bill, and it was inexpensive, so I bought it. I fell in love with it after one use! It smells a bit odd to me, but has a refreshing tingling/cooling sensation. From what I've read, this feeling occurs because it contains menthol. My skin is sensitive so I thought menthol might be too harsh, but it's actually fine for me; if you have SUPER sensitive skin you may want to try a different product. I also love the tiny exfoliating beads, because I feel that they enable me to be gentle with my skin but still slough off dead cells. I use this once every other week, or maybe once a week. I don't know from personal experience if it would be ok to use daily. Anyway, I like it give it a try!

Came down fast which I really enjoyed receiving it.

It always feels good whenever I use it.

I sometimes use at night or morning.

It just feels so good.

Buy Clean & Clear Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub Oil-Free Now

I originally bought this because my skin would flake when applying liquid foundation and i was told exfoliating was the answer and it definitely was! It litteraly leaves a really cool feeling after you wash it off and leaves my skin SO smooth. I use it every single day. I bought this very cheap at Walmart ( about $5.00 ) & although the smell is strong i like it! ( it's similar to the scent of bengay).

Read Best Reviews of Clean & Clear Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub Oil-Free Here

I use this everyday and I love it! It gives a nice clean feeling tingle. :) And it isn't expensive at all! Great product! Definitely recommend it!

Want Clean & Clear Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub Oil-Free Discount?

I have used this product for about a year. I am not big into fragrances, but the smell really is awesome and it wakes me up in the morning. I like the way the little beads help clean my skin. It is not a real "lathering" soap/cleanser, but I do feel it working as I soap up. The price is average, but go with the "subscription" to save a little cash.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment