Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cotton Clouds 200 White (100% Cotton Cosmetic Pads) (Case of 6)

Cotton Clouds 200 WhiteI've been using these beauty pads for years. They are so soft and don't lose their

fuzz or have any hard edges. They're also the perfect size to hold and to use on your

face.

I love the size and soft cottony feel .Cotton clouds are perfect for removing makeup and nail polish. These are mch better than using cotton balls.

Buy Cotton Clouds 200 White (100% Cotton Cosmetic Pads) (Case of 6) Now

These are the very best cotton wipes. No pieces left behind and always do a great job removing eye makeup.

Read Best Reviews of Cotton Clouds 200 White (100% Cotton Cosmetic Pads) (Case of 6) Here

I've used this cotton for years but can't find it in my area anymore. SOOO glad Amazon.com has it so I can get it whenever I need it. I use it for eye makeup removal, nail polish removal and for my baby's sensitive skin as well. It is soft and does not leave pieces behind on your skin. I won't be without it!

Want Cotton Clouds 200 White (100% Cotton Cosmetic Pads) (Case of 6) Discount?

I've been using Cotton Clouds for years now. I used to buy them at Duane Reade in NYC and it was the only place I could find that carried them. When they stopped carrying them, I was so happy to find them on Amazon. Cotton Clouds are the perfect size, super soft, and you can use as much or as little as you need by separating the layers. I find most cotton pads absorb too much of my toner or nail polish remover, wasting product or they don't absorb enough when you're using them to clean your face and just shmear your makeup remover around. Not these. They are perfect. People think I'm crazy for loving them so much but it's great when you find something that just works.

No comments:

Post a Comment