Monday, September 22, 2014

Neova DNA Total Repair-1.7 oz

Neova DNA Total Repair-1.7 ozI also saw this product reviewed on The Doctors television show and I don't have age spots on my hands, but I do have Melasma on my upper lip and below one of my eyes. I find that this condition really bothers me and when I read more about this product I thought I would try it. I had been using Obagi Nu-Derm, but there are so many steps/products and I cannot deal with the excessive skin peeling. I have used this product 2x daily for the last month, I just ran out this morning. I have also been using the Nourshing lotion 1x daily (morning under makeup, but over the Total Repair). I am starting to see a difference and without any burning, peeling or embarrassing effects. I love how silky my face feels after applying and although I don't notice my Freckles fading (fine by me) like they did with the Obagi products, I am seeing the Melasma start to fade. Even my Mom and Husband have noticed. I am very self conscious about the Melasma and always wear cover-up/concealer (which doesn't really work all that well)... but now I feel less like this is the area my eyes immediately go to when I look in the mirror. I am just ordering another bottle and I am looking forward to seeing more improvement the longer I use it. It is a bit on the pricey side, but since it doesn't require a perscription and doesn't have any harsh effects on delicate skin... I am fine with it taking longer than a couple of weeks to see improvements. I will continue to use both of these products.

I've been using the product for 4 weeks, morning and night, and I haven't seen any changes on my skin. I really think it was a waste of money.

Buy Neova DNA Total Repair-1.7 oz Now

Little disappointed in this product. Saw on The Doctors which indicated that person saw brown spots fade after using for two weeks. I have been using longer than 2 weeks and brown spots seem the same.

Read Best Reviews of Neova DNA Total Repair-1.7 oz Here

Product does not work for removing spots. In fact it made the spots brighter. A lotta hype for a do nothing product. Just another money scam!!!

Want Neova DNA Total Repair-1.7 oz Discount?

I saw the Total DNA Repair on the doctors I used it for 30 days and saw all the freckles and age spots start to lighten significantly. So I not only bought another of the Total DNA Repair but I purchased DNA repair eye product, as well as their day and night creams. I have been using this product now about 3 months and not only is my skin brightened but the fine lines around my eyes have become barely visible. I am now purchasing my 3rd order of this product. A miracle in a bottle.

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment