Thursday, September 25, 2014

Olay Professional Pro-X Restorative Cream Cleanser, 5 Ounce

Olay Professional Pro-X Restorative Cream Cleanser, 5 OunceProduct is very gentle removes all of my makeup with no problems. Leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, fresh. Didn't dry my skin out in the least bit. I've got very senstive skin and have had no issues with this product.

I have T-Zones on my face, which means I have oily areas across my forehead, down my nose and chin. Then the rest of my face tends to be oily and this is where I tend to have most of my break-outs and blackheads. I just started using this product one month ago and it has completley re-invented my skin. I no longer get the extreme dry spots or oily areas. My face feels clean and smooth all over, but most important my acne has dissaperared. I use this product with the Olay Pro-X power scrubber in the morning and at night and then apply Olay Pro-X deep wrinkle treatment. I truly have a hard time believing that this is my own skin. My skin truly improves by the day. I have only been using this regiment for one month now and I am so excited to see what I look like in three months from now. Thank you for making an affordable product that actually works.

Sincerely, Mrs. Kelly Lang

P.S. I am 49 years old and I got I.D'd for purchasing a bottle of wine the other day! That hasen't happened to me in years.

Buy Olay Professional Pro-X Restorative Cream Cleanser, 5 Ounce Now

I have tried many cleansers over the years, as I have dry skin and am always looking for a gentle yet effective one. This really makes my skin feel deep cleaned and does not leave it feeling tight afterward. Fave!

Read Best Reviews of Olay Professional Pro-X Restorative Cream Cleanser, 5 Ounce Here

This cleanser didn't effectively remove my makeup AND it dried my skin out to the point of peeling. Not good if you're looking for something to help make your skin look clean and smooth!

Want Olay Professional Pro-X Restorative Cream Cleanser, 5 Ounce Discount?

I would give this product and seller less than 1 star if allowed! This product dried out my skin. It made my face very tight, caused skin to flake and left a red rash. I use the other Olay Pro X products without any problems . I contacted Amazon and the seller for a refund. The seller denied a refund and closed out my request without offering any other solution. To me this is poor customer service and Amazon needs to screen their sellers better especially about their return policies. Not everything you buy thru Amazon can be returned despite their ads saying returns are simple. This is the e-mailed response I received from the seller " Products that make contact with skin/ human contact are not eligible for return, since they can no longer be resold. Thank you, Nick Ross, manager SafetyNet.Sales". So if you buy this product make sure you love it and or have tried it somewhere else or you will be out of the $$$ you paid!

No comments:

Post a Comment