Thursday, September 25, 2014

Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream, Original, 14-ounce Jars (Pack of 2)

Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream, Original, 14-ounce JarsI've struggled with razor bumps all my life. I've tried all kinds of methods for helping black men with sensitive skin avoid the painful, ghastly sight of bumps, but they never worked. I used Noxzema on the recommendation of an uncle and saw a dramatic improvement within a week. If you're struggling with bumps, this is what I advise:

1) Before you shower, clean your face with warm water, and then apply Noxzema all over the shaving area. Shave using only Noxzema, a shaving stick, and warm water.

2) After your shower, apply Oxy Maximum Action Spot Treatment.

3) Do this twice a week, and you'll see dramatic improvement.

I couldn't be more pleased.

I have tried all kinds of skin care products over the 50 years. Noxema just makes great sense to my skin and sensibilities. Now paired with exfoliating scrub, I look forward to great looking skin for many years to come. I follow up with the Noxema Cream as a night cream as well as a foundation under my daily make up. After a week I am noticably less oily and very soft. BTW, this is the best for elbows and knees in the winter; and it smoothes over heel calluses when I apply it right after shower and in the morning.

Buy Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream, Original, 14-ounce Jars (Pack of 2) Now

The product arrived within the time I was told in excellent conditions . I recomend the seller and the product.

Read Best Reviews of Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream, Original, 14-ounce Jars (Pack of 2) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment