Thursday, September 25, 2014

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Wash, 13.5 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2)

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Wash, 13.5 Fluid OunceVery luxurious bath soap. So far the best I have used yet and ive used them all. Some of the others are too heavy and leave a film on your body, some of them leave you dry and itchy. This one is fantastic. It is winter so I am not sure how it will be in the summer but I am pregnant and I need all the moisturizers I can get my hands on. This one is now my FAVORITE. Highly recommended.

And surprisingly enough it came unopened and intact. I was afraid in shipment it might explode or some such thing.

I am very partial to most of Palmer's products. I've only used this body wash for about a week now, and so far, I think it does an excellent job. I would recommend this product to anyone that may be on the fence. Will probably reorder when the time comes that I need more.

Buy Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Wash, 13.5 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) Now

This is the best moisturizing body wash I have ever tried. My skin is finally soft and clean, not dry after wash and my daughters love it too. No sulfates, which strip skin. The smell is fantastic!

Read Best Reviews of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Wash, 13.5 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) Here

I love this product. It makes my skin soft and when used with other products in it's line it becomes more effective.

Want Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Wash, 13.5 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) Discount?

Great Product! Ingredients full of vitamin E, which is good for the skin, hair and etc... There's not much more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment