Friday, September 19, 2014

Pond's Deep Cleanser & Make-Up Remover with Cucumber Extract, 10.1-Ounce Jars (Pack of 3)

Pond's Deep Cleanser & Make-Up Remover with Cucumber Extract, 10.1-Ounce JarsI'm new to using Ponds Cold Cream. I experimented a little with the original Cold Cream, however, it's a bit too oily for me to use every night. I still use the original on my decolette, neck, feet, etc. I tried the Ponds Deep Cleansing Cream, and it's worlds better for my skin type. I like to use it at night. Usually I will leave it on for a minute, then rinse it off with warm water, and then use just a smidget more as a moisturizer. Sometimes I'll just rub it on my face and tissue it off if I'm feeling lazy, but I don't like the way it feels on my face after that. My only complaint is that it's not as good at removing eye makeup as the original Ponds Cold Cream, and it can irritate my eyes sometimes which the original Cold Cream did not. Overall, it's a good product.

It's not greasy. You can remove eye make up with this, and you can even wash it off with water. What more can you ask for? This is the best.

Buy Pond's Deep Cleanser & Make-Up Remover with Cucumber Extract, 10.1-Ounce Jars (Pack of 3) Now

This facial cleanser comes from the same company that brings you a cold cream that is a standard for removing makeup PONDS COLD CREAM.

I think it can compare to any of the high priced products you may find at the department stores. The cost is minimal.

It is hard to find in stores but easy to order from Amazon.

It is light and non-drying. Use either with water or without. It lasts forever.

Read Best Reviews of Pond's Deep Cleanser & Make-Up Remover with Cucumber Extract, 10.1-Ounce Jars (Pack of 3) Here

I don't remember how I discovered the Pond's Cucumber Make-up Remover, but it ended my search for the best make-up remover and moisturizing cleanser. To save my washcloths, I first use eye makeup remover with a cotton pad. The Pond's would take it as well as my lipstick off, but why sacrifice my good linens? So, I end up without a trace of makeup at the end of the day using this frothy non-greasy creme. I still use moisturizer and in the past have used toner after the Ponds. It is a great product. The price on Amazon is unbeatable, especially when purchased on the auto-ship program. I even give it as gifts to be best friends. It's good.

Want Pond's Deep Cleanser & Make-Up Remover with Cucumber Extract, 10.1-Ounce Jars (Pack of 3) Discount?

mild and effective. More of a lotion texture than the original heavier cream Pond's Cold Cream

Save 16% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment