Friday, September 19, 2014

Seventh Generation Baby Wipes Travel Pack (12x36 CT)

Seventh Generation Baby Wipes Travel PackI've heard nothing but good things about Seventh Generation products, and by all accounts they are a highly regarded company. I purchased this pack of wipes to go in my diaper clutch (since most travel packs of wipes have something like 12 wipes in them; can't go very far with that), and it fits beautifully. The wipes don't stink, and they aren't sopping wet. But I think I've used softer wet naps after all-you-can-eat wings night. I hate using them on my kid because they just seem so harsh in texture, even if they use strictly mild ingredients. I'm glad the company is thinking globally, and I hope more follow suit, but I won't buy these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment