Friday, September 26, 2014

TimeWise Anti-Aging 3-In-1 Cleansing Bar (with soap dish)

TimeWise Anti-Aging 3-In-1 Cleansing BarI love this cleansing bar!! One bar will last for months or even a year if you only use it once a day.

I use this at night to take off my make up. Note: PLEASE use eye makeup remover for your eye area. You shouldn't be using any soap for that area to begin with. Rubbing or pulling on that area will cause fine wrinkles. Use something that is made to get eye make up off without pulling or tugging.

In the morning I just rinse my face with water. I don't usually use it more than once a day.

This is well worth the price and it's cost efficient because it does last for a long time.

Love this cleansing bar, it leaves your skin feeling soft and clean without any soapy build up. I even use on my face.

Buy TimeWise Anti-Aging 3-In-1 Cleansing Bar (with soap dish) Now

Love the soap dish that comes with the cleansing bar. Worth the price and really cleans your skin.

Please buy two bars instead of one it will last longer and you save on delivery charges that is what I plan to do next time.

Read Best Reviews of TimeWise Anti-Aging 3-In-1 Cleansing Bar (with soap dish) Here

It's creamy and leaves your skin smooth and soft but DO NOT get this stuff near your eyes. It's stings horribly. I just use it as a body soap instead but it gets used up very quickly. Too pricey for what it does. Use Ivory.

Want TimeWise Anti-Aging 3-In-1 Cleansing Bar (with soap dish) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment