Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pine Tar Shampoo 8 Ounces

Pine Tar Shampoo 8 OuncesI got this for my 5 year old son who has chronic eczema, and was starting to have very bad itching in his scalp that was keeping him up at night. I was at a loss what to do for him, then my mother told me about pine tar. I search the internet for the product, and found this shampoo. Just after one use, the itching problem is gone! His scalp is moisturized, and his hair is wonderfully soft. I've also started using the shampoo for myself! I love it. It doesn't smell like spring flowers, but it gets the job done for dry itchy scalp. This shampoo is a winner.

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS PRODUCT FOR SOME TIME. SINCE I MOVED FROM THE CITY, MANY STORES ARE NOT FAMILIAAR WITH THIS PRODUCT. SINCE I WAS A YOUNG GIRL MY MOM USED THIS PRODUCT ON MY HAIR TO PREVENT DAMAGE AND BREAKAGE. AND GESS WHAT, I AM 68YRS OLD AND THE PRODUCT STILL WORKS.

ANYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED BREAKAGE AND STRAW LIKE HAIR, PLEASE TRY THIS FOR 6MTHS AND YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE.

THE ONLY DRAWBACK IS , YOU WILL HAVE TO ADJUST TO THE STRONG TAR LIKE SMELL.

Buy Pine Tar Shampoo 8 Ounces Now

No comments:

Post a Comment