Saturday, November 23, 2013

African Queen Beauty Cream Super Strength 20oz

African Queen Beauty Cream Super Strength 20ozThis product is a must, included in my mix of skin care products. I've ordered it in a smaller size, but this size is better for the money. Shipping was fast and everything is what as expected.

Before I try this size I try the 8 0z and finds it to be annoying pink. I mean the pink color would be all over my cloths, pillow, even when I wipe my face it was pink. Seconldy the 8 oz testure makes it very difficult to apply, in that it rolls into beads and clump when you apply it...

BUT UNLIKE THE 8 oz THIS BIGGER (20 oz)JAR IS SO MUCH BETTER!!! It is pink in color but do not pink anything nor wipe off pink and it works great. It is smooth and creamy and apply easily.I'm about to order a 2nd jar to completely get rid of my dark scars and acne scars...

Buy African Queen Beauty Cream Super Strength 20oz Now

No comments:

Post a Comment