Saturday, November 9, 2013

Avene Cold Cream Emollient soap-free cleansing bar, 3.52-Ounce Package

Avene Cold Cream Emollient soap-free cleansing bar, 3.52-Ounce PackageI have not bought this product, so ignore the 2 stars. I had to click something. I only want to state the ingredients list is wrong. This is a SOAP-FREE bar, and I see 2 surfactant listed in the ingredient list. I also see Cetearyl Alcohol listed twice. Whoever wrote this ingredient list needs to contact the company who makes the product and ask for the correct one. I highly doubt a large company like Avene would screw up their ingredient list so bad as to list something twice.

I used the Origins Cream Bar for several years, until it was sadly discontinued a couple years ago. Ever since, I have been looking for something that will thoroughly clean (I have oily skin, so typically wear long-wearing making) without irritating my very sensitive skin. I tried Cetaphil's bar, but found the scent overpowering and the bar itself very drying. Having used (and loved) several other Avene products, I found this several months ago, and gave it a try. It is absolutely perfect for me causes no irritation, doesn't dry out my skin, gets rid of all my makeup. I also like using bars, because i travel somewhat often. Since I carry on, using a bar means my facial soap doesn't contribute to my "3-1-1" baggie and also can't explode mid-flight.

Buy Avene Cold Cream Emollient soap-free cleansing bar, 3.52-Ounce Package Now

I use this soap for my facial cleanser in the morning and love it. It leaves your skin feeling great and it has a nice scent.

Read Best Reviews of Avene Cold Cream Emollient soap-free cleansing bar, 3.52-Ounce Package Here

No comments:

Post a Comment