Saturday, November 9, 2013

Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling, 1.7-Fluid Ounce

Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling, 1.7-Fluid OunceI was accosted in Las Vegas at a Vivo Per Lei counter. The guy was really persistent, but I was determined not to buy a thing. That is until he used the Facial Peeling on my skin. I couldn't believe how much dead skin sloughed off with just a little gentle rubbing. Needless to say, I bought it. I used it on my face that night and my skin hasn't felt this smooth in years. When I got back home, I used it on my son and husband with the same amazing results. My husband, who had some tough black heads, no longer does. Taking the dead layer of skin off really opened his pores to remove them. I would certainly recommend this product.

I have been using the facial peel and daytime moisturizer for a month. Now I just read a review that someone did not think the Vivo facial peel was removing dead skin. Well here is my perception. I am 54 years old and have rosacea and back heads and thickening skin cells, and everything I use irritates my skin and I am out in the desert sun a lot. Right now I have used Arbonne sunscreen for about 6 months and like it. Other sunscreens seem like they burn my skin. But my main concern is that I have dozens of deep set black heads. There is no point in putting on makeup because my pours just drink it up or it runs off my face in this heat. I started using the Vivo facial peel every 4 days and at first the facial peel seemed to be irritating my skin, reddening it, but I used the moisturizer to heal and nourish and I kept using it. Now my skin seems to be more tolerant, less reddening, less oily and behold black heads are coming out easily. My skin is smooth and silky, and I can't wait for day four to come around so I get to use the product again. I think most of these products are more effective when used on dry skin not wet skin. At this point I don't care what it is doing, it works and is accomplishing what I need. I love the Butter cream, and the Sea Salt Polisher for my arms and sun damaged body areas like the area just below the neck. I hope to be able to remove some wrinkles that come with age and sun damage, but even then the facial peel and day time moisturizer does not irritate my skin and I will definitely be buying it from Amazon. The reviews about the salesman are right on. BEWARE, they know how to smooth talk and flatter you like no other man can and they talk 90 mph and I flat had to get rude just to get away from them. I'm a cowgirl and frankly their smooth talk is a line of bull........!

Buy Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling, 1.7-Fluid Ounce Now

Like most people, I found out about Vivo Per Lei from a very persistent kiosk salesman in Las Vegas. He told me that the product is originally $80 but after I refused to buy it, he dropped the price down to $40 (still paid too much). Nevertheless, I tried the product and I can sincerely say that it works.

People claiming that the product doesn't peel off your skin but rather the mixture itself balls up are wrong. This product definitely gets rid of your dead skin. I have chronic dry patches on my skin that no peel, moisturizer, or visit to dermatologist could fix. Now, those patches only reappear if I forget to use Vivo Per Lei twice a week. My skin looks smoother and I have less blackheads on my nose (again, something I couldn't get rid of with any other product).

As far as application goes, I just put it on for 5 seconds and then roll away the dead skin with my fingers. The excess product and the dead skin wash away easily with lukewarm water.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. It made my skin look great and I couldn't be any more happier with it.

Read Best Reviews of Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling, 1.7-Fluid Ounce Here

I am 72 years old. The lady at the mall kiosk was very persuasive and got me to try the Vivo Per Lei on my skin. I let her rub it on my wrists, and the results pleased me, so I bought it. When I got home, I read the instructions that said to do a "test area" first, and I'm certainly glad I did! The tender skin on the tiny area of my face where I tried it simply peeled off! It made my skin raw!!!! I will not use it again, and would like to suggest that if you are an older person with thinner skin, you should avoid this product.

Want Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling, 1.7-Fluid Ounce Discount?

This stuff is amazing great price too this is my second purchase my skin looks terrific great wrinkle treatment, as it clears away tons of dead skin! Love it!

Save 84% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment