Sunday, November 24, 2013

Duchess Marden Damascena Foaming Cleanser 4.06 fl oz.

Duchess Marden Damascena Foaming Cleanser 4.06 fl oz.I have tried dozens of cleansers, and this is, in my opinion, the very best, because: It contains no chemicals, it smells heavenly, foams lightly, leaves my face clean, soft, and free of residue, but get this...not dry or tight. I have yet to find a cleanser that accomplishes all of this so expertly. Second runner up would be 100% Pure's Lavender Honey Foaming Cleanser.

I bought this facewash after my brother's girlfriend recommended it to me, she raved about it so I had to try it. Now I know why! I never had considerable acne before, but would also have little bumps on my forehead, and the occasional spot would pop up around that time of the month. But this facewash cleared up my face immediately, within days! I use it morning and night, and while it is pricier than most brands, it is an amazing high-end facewash. I'm addicted!

Buy Duchess Marden Damascena Foaming Cleanser 4.06 fl oz. Now

No comments:

Post a Comment