Saturday, November 16, 2013

St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, 10 Ounce

St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, 10 OunceI bought this scrub from drugstore.com originally and fell in-love with it! This scrub leaves my face and body super smooth and silky...I even got my husband using it and it has cleared up his acne. He complains that I'm using to much of it on my body and requested that I reorder before we run out. lol Great stuff!!

Enough to last you many weeks w/o buying another.

Very, very subtle apricot scent.

Skin feels smooth and oil-free after use.

I would buy it again.

Buy St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, 10 Ounce Now

St. Ives is the best product that I have found to keep my face clean and clear. I've been using it for some years now. Highly recommended!!

The shipping experience with the vendor was quick and no issues to report.

Read Best Reviews of St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, 10 Ounce Here

my skin has improved dramatically after using this product. i bought mine at target in the 6oz tube more than 6 months ago and i've barely made a dent...and i've been using it at least twice, if not more, a week. you don't need very much product, a dime sized amount will cover my whole face. i scrub it really well, leave it in for about 3-5 minutes. then i wet a clean face towel and gently wipe off the scrub. i find that this method is better than just washing it off because the towel has sort of a rough texture so you'll be cleaning deep within your pores when wiping with a towel. after that, i put on a light moisterizer (clean & clear dual action moisterizer). i always try to get into the habit of doing this before i sleep so when i wake up my skin is smooth and regenerated. I.E. get this product.. it is amazing and you can't beat the price. St. Ives will forever be my friend.

Want St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, 10 Ounce Discount?

I love this scrub. And this price is good--the tubs are hard to find but very cost effective as the smaller tubes are 6 oz and about the same cost as this 10oz tub.

If you put on self-tanner, it's good to use this before hand, but I put it on my face. It leaves my skin soft but very clean and shiny. It leaves a glow, and it is not harsh on my sensitive skin. The scent is supposed to be "unisex" so if you need a scrub to prevent acne barbis (ingrown beard whiskers), this one is a great choice.

The scent is mild, and the ingredients include walnut shells pulverized as the exfoliator. Some newer scrubs use polyethylene beads, which are not biodegradable and end up in the ocean, where they are not good for marine life. I am no green-fanatic, but I think that things that do not degrade do not belong in the water system to end up as a permanent and unwanted pollutants, harmful to life. Nor does this scrub contain parabens or phthalates. It's simple, cheap and effective.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment