Saturday, November 16, 2013

Camille Beckman Hand & Shower Gel

Camille Beckman French Vanilla Hand & Shower Cleansing Gel 8 oz.The scent isn't overpowering, which is nice for a change. It also has just the right amount of bubbles.

Another "hard to find" item!!Right on my doorstep, thanks to Amazon!

This is the best Shower gel ever!I have used it for years.

Buy Camille Beckman Hand & Shower Gel Now

My wife loves this and was totally surprise. We have been look for this type of of product for 3years. Thank You

Read Best Reviews of Camille Beckman Hand & Shower Gel Here

They use the same base fragrance in all of these shower/hand gels and it is nasty. I don't know how other reviewers give it such a high rating. I had to use alchol repeatedly to remove the lingering smell from my hands after trying it. Nothing pleasant about this product. How hard can it be to add a natural lime essence to scent a wash gel? Camille Beckman uses some kind of artifical scents instead. Yuk.

Want Camille Beckman Hand & Shower Gel Discount?

I bought the 8oz White lilac shower gel and I love it. It foams up really nice and has a light smell. So it isn't overpowering. The scent does last a while on my skin but it is very light. I will be ordering a bigger size next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment