Thursday, November 14, 2013

Super Detox - Organic Deep Pore Facial Cleanser with Activated Charcoal 4.85 oz

Super Detox - Organic Deep Pore Facial Cleanser with Activated Charcoal 4.85 ozThis is NOT a bad product, in fact it is quite nice. However my skin did not feel any different or cleaner than it does after I use my usual organic cleansers that costs half the price. I found it quite curious that the 4 5 Star reviews are written by people that only reviewed products by this company, seems a little fishy to me. Having said that, if money is no object, this is a nice cleanser, but there are others that do the job just as well and are also all natural that cost half the price.

I never heard of charcoal removing toxins from your body, so I was surprised to come across this product while researching natural facial washes. Upon reading some of the reviews I took it upon myself to do some reading on charcoal and its properties. I felt what I read along with some of the reviews convinced me enough to make a purchase. I'm not going to lie, I was skeptical but the way my cheeks have been riddled with blackheads I figured I had nothing to lose. I was so excited about this product I washed my face immediately after I got it out my mailbox, even though I had just finished washing my face 5 minutes before. Like all the other reviewers said, this product DOES not foam up, instead it is a thin liquid that smells like roasted minty lemongrass. Mmmm! I left it on my face after massaging it in thoroughly for 5 minutes, when I looked at my cheeks they were so much lighter which indicated the product worked with removing the blackheads. However, it did not remove all of them, which are the ones that are embedded deep in my face(ewwww). After using it 2 more times, I could feel the embedded ones coming to the surface, and now since I've had it for a week, my cheeks are almost bump free, yayyyy! It is a great product for ladies who wear make-up, it can help with removing all that stuff from your pores. I recommend using it with BriteLeafs 4-in-1 Electric Facial & Body Brush Spa Cleaning System (BL-802), a great alternative to the Clarasonic. This is def going in with my skincare regimen.

Buy Super Detox - Organic Deep Pore Facial Cleanser with Activated Charcoal 4.85 oz Now

I love this product. I have super oily skin and very large pores. I have used countless other products (proactiv, clean and clear, neutrogena, ect) and they have been helpful. But I have always wanted to find something equally helpful that was not as chemically harsh. This completely fits the bill. My skin feels totally clean but not dried out after I wash and it stays feeling that way for at least as long as the other chemical based products if not longer. AFB has definitely won me over and I have already purchased more of their products. One warning. As others have mentioned it DOES NOT lather. If that is of importance then they have another cleanser that does. I haven't used it so I can't comment on its effectiveness. But if lather isn't a must you will probably love this cleanser!

Read Best Reviews of Super Detox - Organic Deep Pore Facial Cleanser with Activated Charcoal 4.85 oz Here

I was a bit surprised at how small the bottle was, especially for $24, but I guess the description did say 4.3 oz, so I should have paid more attention. I received the cleanser today, immediately washed my face and here's what I found: It has a pleasant fragrance, a bit minty. It does not lather, but spreads fairly evenly over the face, without needing a lot of product; a lot goes a long way. My face feels very clean, and does not feel as though any residue was left behind. But again, this cleanser will most likely only last a couple weeks, which I don't think is really worth the $24 pricetag. I would have rated this product 5 stars if there was more product or was less expensive.

Want Super Detox - Organic Deep Pore Facial Cleanser with Activated Charcoal 4.85 oz Discount?

This is a lovely cleanser. Light and slightly runny, not highly foaming. I have normal to dry skin and Super Detox leaves my skin feeling fresh but not dry. I love the citrusy essential oils. The natural ingredients make it feel very high-end. Don't let the simple packaging fool you.

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment