Saturday, November 16, 2013

Yonka for Men Foam Gel - Cleanse Facial Cleansing Gels

Yonka for Men Foam GelI bought this foaming gel cleanser along with the scrub for my husband who would normally use lesser quality facial cleansers that would dry out and irritate his not-sensitive skin. He loves everything about the cleanser except the price and his skin looks great. When I ran out of my Yonka cleanser one evening, I used this foaming gel cleanser and decided I would make the switch to the men's foaming gel since it works for my super sensitive skin and it smells great. I've used the foaming gel for a couple years now and I still love it.

nice product, like the consistency, does a good job of cleansing, and does not leave a residue or make the skin feel tight afterwards

Buy Yonka for Men Foam Gel - Cleanse Facial Cleansing Gels Now

This cleanser is gentle enough for daily use. Oftentimes my skin would get dried up from using general store-bought brands. However, this cleanses pretty well, has good fragrance, and is non-drying.

The only thing that I don't see is how it is a "deep pore" cleanser.

But I'd recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Yonka for Men Foam Gel - Cleanse Facial Cleansing Gels Here

No comments:

Post a Comment