Wednesday, September 17, 2014

B Kamins Medicated Acne Gel (select option/size)

B. Kamins Chemist B. Kamins Chemist Blemish Gel 5% - 1 fl ozI recommend this product to people (esp. adult women) who suffer from mild to moderate acne and need a product with more potentcy than the 2.5% benzoyl peroxide that you get with Proactiv and lots of OTC products. I have noticed, however, that this B. Kamins 5% acne gel packs a slightly weaker punch than Earth Therapeutics' Clari-T Acne Serum Nº5. The latter frequently goes out of stock, though, so I use this B. Kamins product as backup.

I spread a thin layer of this acne gel over my entire face each night and have had no problems with my skin getting dried out or flaky. I saw immediate improvement within the first few days; and after 4-5 weeks, my skin was (and still is) clearer than it has been since I was 12. I used to have 15-20 blemishes on my face at any given time, and now I have 2 or 3 (no joke!). The gel is clear with little white flecks, and it has virtually no scent. (B. Kamins touts its "Bio-Maple" complex used in this and other products, so I was actually hoping it would smell a little like maple syrup; alas, no.) Although the gel feels slightly grainy upon application, it spreads around easily and is quickly absorbed.

If you're in the market for a 5% BPO product, I must honestly recommend that you try Earth Therapeutics' Clari-T Acne Serum Nº5 first, as it's more effective than the B. Kamins gel and is only $6.99. Why is it more effective? I have virtually zero blemishes when I use it, versus 2-3 with B. Kamins. It's a minor difference, but noticeable to me.

The B. Kamins gel is not a bad choice, though, so if you're going to buy it, shop around to get a better deal -you can definitely find it for less than Amazon sells it. Good luck!

I used to use "ddf benzyl peroxide gel" but they changed the formula to a cream that actually made my break outs worse. After about a week or so of research I decided to try this gel and this one works just as well for me as the old ddf gel did. I tend to get spotty breakouts (about 2-3 single but sometimes large pimples at a time) every week to two weeks and it has taken care of my most recent breakout within 24-48 hrs, even overnight no one would know I had a problem unless I pointed it out. I would say I love it but I've only had it a couple of weeks so far so I have to make sure it continues to work: so far, so good.

Buy B Kamins Medicated Acne Gel (select option/size) Now

This gel does a great job of drying up those pop up blemishes we get from time to time. It doesn't however dry out the skin around it or cause irritation.

Read Best Reviews of B Kamins Medicated Acne Gel (select option/size) Here

I have used this product for many years and this really will stop a blemish or get rid of it quick.

Want B Kamins Medicated Acne Gel (select option/size) Discount?

I used to use the Proactiv line of products and would frequently use the Refining Mask for breakouts. I've tossed the entire Proactiv line and replaced my breakout treatment to B. Kamins Medicated Acne Gel. I received a sample and I'm hooked. I thought it wouldn't work because it has the same active ingredients as other products but it's really effective. I'm very pleased with this product. It lasts forever!

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment