Thursday, September 18, 2014

Buf-Puf Reusable Gentle Facial Sponge, 6 Pack

Buf-Puf Reusable Gentle Facial Sponge, 6 PackI was glad to find these, they are hard to locate and they are such a great product.

My face stays clean and clear with these. I've used them for years and don't know how I'd wash my face without them.

Buy Buf-Puf Reusable Gentle Facial Sponge, 6 Pack Now

These face scrubbies are the best hands down. I have been using them for years and won't use any other product. I was upset when I couldn't find them in stores so I searched online and found them on Amazon. THANK YOU AMAZON!

Read Best Reviews of Buf-Puf Reusable Gentle Facial Sponge, 6 Pack Here

Been using the Buf Puf for apprx. 1 yr now and am 100% satisfied with results thus far.

I am a 26 yo female that has been dealing with acne since about age 11. I had oily-senstive-acne prone skin that scarred easily and left dark spots. I tried countless products (that includes benzoyl peroxide,Proactiv and Accutane). And nothing consistently worked.

Now...I use the BufPuf 2xs/day, morning and night with my fav facial cleanser(Purpose), followed by toner. That's it! And my skin is left soft, moisturized, acne and blemish free, and glowing. I get so many compliments and have got others hooked too. Mom uses it for even skin tone and wrinkle reduction. I would say it took about 6 months to completely rid the acne and dark spots/scars just because my skin was so terrible.

Only reason not giving 5 stars: wish they were easier to find in local stores/gets costly as u will need to replace every 1-2 mos. depending on use/initially chaffed skin but the was my fault for scrubbing to hard.

But the Pros definitely outweigh the Cons. Hope this helps!

Want Buf-Puf Reusable Gentle Facial Sponge, 6 Pack Discount?

good product have used Buf Puf for years and glad it's still available. I'm not going to use anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment