Monday, September 15, 2014

All Terrain Natural Wonder Wash

All Terrain Company Wonder Wash Peppermint 4 Oz Liquid SoapI had never used this before, but had been impressed by other All-Terrain products (the sunscreen and especially the insect repellent). I was going to a forest in the Philippines where I knew I'd be bathing in a mountain stream, so 100% biodegradeable and PH neutral were a must. I didn't have very high expectations, but it worked great as both a body soap and to clean my hair. My sister (who had been living there for 5 months and was using another product) commented on how it didn't make my hair look greasy and was promptly using it upon her next bathing. She thought it was great too. This will be my go to anytime that I need this type of product. It leaves you feeling clean and even though my hair was very long (mid-back length) I didn't have a problem combing it through after using the Wonder Wash. Great job All-Terrain! Keep up the good work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment