Friday, May 31, 2013

Mary Kay Velocity Facial Cleanser ~5 Fl Oz

Mary Kay Velocity Facial Cleanser ~5 Fl OzI have been using this face wash for 2 years and I love it and love the smell of it. I normally order from a local Mary Kay rep but i found it cheaper here. I should have known better !!! I received it last week it came on time and was in the shrink wrap but not in a box. But when I opened it yesterday it smelled old it absolutely does not smell like the bottle I just finished from my local Mary Kay rep. I will not be ordering face wash online again. Mary Kay is expensive and I would expect when it says new it's "new" it would be in its original packaging and not smell expired!!

I've used it before and its very good and it works. You should used the moisturizer as well. But its clean and nice and clears your face.

Buy Mary Kay Velocity Facial Cleanser ~5 Fl Oz Now

No comments:

Post a Comment