Saturday, June 29, 2013

Borghese Crema Saponetta Cleansing Face & Body Bar Facial Soaps

Borghese Crema Saponetta Cleansing Bar for Face and Body, 11.5 OunceI been using cream saponeta for years. I love the soap, a little goes a long way taking your make up off your face complete and leaving his skin very clean

I first received a sample from Birchbox and loved how the bar cleansed my body and loved the smell. So I took a chance and ordered the big bar from Amazon. Wow, this is the best bar of soap I have ever used. It makes my skin soft, amd cleans the entire body.

Don't worry about the price because this will last for a long time. It is a solid bar and not a whipped bar of soap.

**It has now been 5 months and I am still using this bar of soap with a substantial amount still left. Glad I made the purchase**

Buy Borghese Crema Saponetta Cleansing Face & Body Bar Facial Soaps Now

I received a nice sample of this cleansing bar in my June Birchbox. I like it, but still prefer my Dove bar. The Dove bar leaves my skin softer and more moisturized. However, my Dove bar is 4.25 oz. This is a whopping 11.5 oz!!! This bar will be incredibly HUGE and should last you for months. I like that the bar was very cured, solid, and hard. I gave a friend a Dove bar within the past week and she said the bar was half gone. This one is a quality bar, with a neutral scent. If I saw it on clearance I might buy it, but not at full retail price (although the price is very good for the size & quality).

The bar does create plenty of lather for shaving and leaves my skin feeling clean but needing extra moisturizer compared to when I use Dove Nourishing Care Shea Butter Beauty Bar, 8 Count, 4.25 Oz Bars.

Read Best Reviews of Borghese Crema Saponetta Cleansing Face & Body Bar Facial Soaps Here

No comments:

Post a Comment