Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day Cream -Iris 1.04 Ounces

Day Cream -Iris 1.04 Ouncesbegan using this product because my expensive creams were causing break outs and sensitive skin. Have been extremely pleased. my skin looks more even toned, fewer breakouts, feels amazing, and it smells great. I'm not putting crazy chemicals on my skin and I'm getting way better results on my 40 something skin. Couldn't be happier.

i am pretty happy with this product, i am using it just couple of weeks yet, and can not tell you how good it is in along run,but so fur so good.has pleasant flower smell,is rich, needs time to dry on face, glows for 10 minutes,but i like it , because it hydrates and feels good,considering i have dry skin.i will definitely buy more weleda products.

Buy Day Cream -Iris 1.04 Ounces Now

No comments:

Post a Comment