Monday, June 17, 2013

Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier (1.3 oz)

Dermalogica Clearing MattifierI have combination skin but mainly oily skin and have had a difficult time finding a good mattifier. Not only does this mattify my face like it should, but it doesn't break me out like every other one has. I've tried some of the best, such as Shiseido, Peter Thomas Roth and a few other expensive ones from Sephora and none of them worked as well as this. I am so thrilled that I tried this product and would recommend it to everyone, especially those with sensitive skin. Love this product! ps, buying through Amazon made it so much cheaper than in my local day spa. :)

Keeps the shine away and helps keep skin clear of pimples. Sometimes I put too much on and it tends to peel off. Make sure your skin is totally dry too.

Buy Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier (1.3 oz) Now

I am a 35 year old woman that has some mild acne problems. My skin will have that oily glow a few hours into my day with this product it allows me to keep the shine to a minium. I apply about 1 inch line of the clear product to my T Zone before my makeup and it helps. Recommend to anyone that suffers from shine. I know that the product can be costly for some but the 1.3 oz size is a good amount and should last for quite some time.

Read Best Reviews of Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier (1.3 oz) Here

Love the product....spa I go to uses and recommends it...markup at salon so decided to try Amazon...quick turnaround time from supplier.

Want Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier (1.3 oz) Discount?

My skin is extremely oily, i have been looking for years for a great mattifier. I use this in conjunction with a MAC product and my makeup stays looking great throughout the day.

Save 19% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment