Saturday, June 29, 2013

John Allan's Bodywash - Moisturizing Cleansing Gel (12.6 fl. oz)

John Allan's Bodywash - Moisturizing Cleansing GelI found this body wash in an article in Men's Health magazine where they named it the best body wash -and after trying it, I have to agree. Neither too thick nor too thin, it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I shower both in the morning and after going to the gym in the evening, and it is mild enough to not irritate my skin while keeping it hydrated. Maybe the best feature of the wash is that it has a nice smell to it -definitely masculine, but not musky, clinical, or overly sporty. The first time I showered with it not more than thirty minutes later someone was complementing me on how I smelled. Highly recommended!

Not that I have a problem showering but this stuff makes it seem a little more pleasant and you will feel moisturized even after a hot shower. The smell is mild but very pleasant. You get a lot of it for the money you spend. I will be buying more when I run out if i ever run out.

Buy John Allan's Bodywash - Moisturizing Cleansing Gel (12.6 fl. oz) Now

I would totally recommend it, is very good. Very satisfied about this shower gel, smells great and is just amazing

Read Best Reviews of John Allan's Bodywash - Moisturizing Cleansing Gel (12.6 fl. oz) Here

smells nice,but not worth the price. Especially considering it went up 2 dollars between clicking it and arriving in cart.

Want John Allan's Bodywash - Moisturizing Cleansing Gel (12.6 fl. oz) Discount?

This is the first John Allan's product I've purchased before, and it's great! Very fragrant scented bodywash that's unlike anything you'll find in a retail store. Good lather with body scrubber. Price may seem a little high, but quantity should last several months. I highly recommend it.

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment