Sunday, June 30, 2013

Organic Bath Salt - Dead Sea Detox spa - Rose (13oz)

Organic Bath Salt - Dead Sea Detox spa - RoseI purchased the Organic Bath Salts in Rose, because I love the scent of roses. While I didn't detect a strong rose scent, the salts do smell very nice, just like something you'd purchase at an upscale spa. They come in a nice glass bottle, just as pictured. I used two handfuls for my bath and the smell was just right, not overwhelming. I especially liked the flower petals floating around me. My skin felt so nice and soft when I was finished. I would treat myself to this again. It's nice, relaxing, and a GREAT stress reliever. And the bottle looks pretty with the salts and flowers; too pretty to hide in a cabinet :)

I recieved this as a Christmas gift and I love it. It smells amazing, and it almost too pretty to use! It is very relaxing and the perfect way to unwind after a stressful day. I would recommend this to anybody who loves rose scented bath products.

Buy Organic Bath Salt - Dead Sea Detox spa - Rose (13oz) Now

The receiver loves it, and I was impressed with how beautiful the bottle and combination of bath salts and dried flowers was. Also, the vendor included a free sample of another product that I am definitely buying for myself.

Read Best Reviews of Organic Bath Salt - Dead Sea Detox spa - Rose (13oz) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment