Saturday, June 29, 2013

Shiseido Elixir Superieur Makeup Cleansing Oil 5.0 fl.oz./150g

Shiseido Elixir Superieur Makeup Cleansing Oil 5.0 fl.oz./150gI hated to pay the price for this even on ebay it was expensive but I have to tell you it is worth the price. This oil takes off everything! I have oily skin and was afraid to try it.What is amazing is it goes on oily but disappears once you wash it off with no oily residue at all.

I wasted some at first because I thought you had to add water to make it lather. It does not later just massage it into your skin concentrating on hard to remove make up areas like the eyes and then was it off. I then follow up with the cleanser,toner and moisturizer. Makes your skin smooth and soft. I have not found anything that cleans anywhere close to this wonderful product. Yes I would recommend it and yes I will surely purchase this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment