Tuesday, July 30, 2013

L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil

L'Occitane Huile de Douche d'Amande, 8.4-Ounce BottleI love this stuff, I have dry skin and I'm prone to eczema if I'm not careful. Many people complaining about this product seem to be using it in place of a moisturizer or a lotion. Maybe they're thinking about it wrong. Soap is drying and harsh on your skin, this is a replacement for soap not moisturizer/lotion. I love the way my skin feels after using this (I still use lotion as well). I don't have any issues with dryness like I get with soap. I also love the faint almond scent.

It's hard to describe, it's not a shower oil the way most would think of a shower oil. It's actually a lathering cleansing shower oil and a soap replacement. When I first got a sample in my Christmas stocking 2 years ago I was expecting a typical shower oil and used it after soap. I thought it was odd that it rinsed off, so then I read the directions and information on their site. :D

This product is amazing! I have very dry skin and this just soaks in,leaving my skin soft and rejuvenated for days.I even have used it for my shampoo @ times with good results there,too.

Buy L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil Now

I have very dry skin. This product eliminated the itching, flakng, tight feeling of dry skin from the very first use. I left my skin soft not oily with a pleasant light undertone scent that goes well with any other.

Read Best Reviews of L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil Here

Huile de Douche (Shower Oil, Almond) is the best product that I have used as a shower product that gives me 100% satisfaction. The Almond fragrance is equally wonderful. I would recommend this product to all men without reservation. RDM/Missoula MT

Want L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil Discount?

Pricey, but a nice indulgence. The smell is amazing and it is a great moisturizer. No, it is not overpriced almond oil, *something* is different, better smelling, more moisturizing.

Save $0.10 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment