Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel

PETER THOMAS ROTH - Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel 8.5ozI have used this specific product for years now with great results so this feedback is not directed towards the brand. It is however to warn all Amazon buyers about the sheer incompetence, rudeness, and lack of professionalism of the seller and their representatives. When the product finally arrived, I noticed it was shipped in nothing but a thin, flimsy plastic envelope which contained zero padding or cushioning. So not surprising at all, the bottom corners of the bottle were crushed in to the point where the bottle won't even stand up on its own. What's worse however is that the top of the bottle was taped as to not let the liquid spill out during shipping. On it's face this would seem like a perfectly appropriate measure and make sense as the item is expensive and one would certainly not appreciate getting a bottle of face wash that has more outside the bottle than in. The problem with this is the product I purchased is supposed to come SEALED UNDER THE CAP, therefore making the use of tape over the bottle top pointless. When I further inspected the bottle not only did I notice that the original seal was not intact, but missing altogether. Additionally, the bottle was missing about a half inch of the face wash liquid which pretty much leaves me to believe the bottle had been used prior to being shipped to me, and likely had been returned by another user and re-sold to me as brand new. I am absolutely certain of the issues I am listing here because for one thing as I mentioned, I have been using this product for years and know full well how it is packaged by the manufacturer, AND I also purchased a similar product (the Peter Thomas Roth bluffing beads) by a different seller which not only arrived in a fully bubble wrapped package, but still had the original seal under the cap, AND the contents were full through the neck and up to the top of the bottle. The product from this seller as I said was missing contents down past the neck of the bottle. Well, I left feedback about these issues on this website and was subsequently contacted by the seller. Rather than offering any feasible solutions or even being the least bit apologetic for the inconvenience they had caused me, the response I received was rude, pretty much blamed ME for even posting anything about them, and only offered to refund my money if I a) returned the product, and b) removed the negative feedback. When I asked what difference that makes if I'm having to go back and re-purchase yet another bottle of this product from a different seller and argued that something, anything should be done to compensate for the colossal waste of time they had cost me, not to mention money, they basically told me they could care less about my business and with respect to their offer, I could take it or leave it. I am therefore writing to all of you Amazon users out there with a warning to NEVER USE THIS SELLER FOR ANYTHING as they are not only liars and cheats, but refuse to take responsibility when they get caught. I am willing to take the hit on what I paid for this item in order to leave my feedback on the site and spare all of you the trouble and headache of ever dealing with them. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me directly anytime.

I was still prone to break outs at age 55. I have not had ONE since I started using this product. You only need to use a TINY amount Iand foam it up, so it last forever, making it a real bargain because the bottle last forever. It is fantastic. And no, I don't work for the company!

Buy Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel Now

This is absolutely the best face cleanser you will find out there. Its a little bit expensive but it is totally worth the price. Beware if you have sensitive skin because it will cause you a lot of problems.

Read Best Reviews of Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel Here

Ordered this after trying a trial size. it really gets your face CLEAN! I use a Clarisonic with it and you do have to be careful it doesn't get in your eyes. It hurts/stings. Does a great job on your face and it is squeaky clean. I have normal type skin and am 68 years of age

Want Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel Discount?

Does dry out skin but is effective. I apply face lotion anyway. I am disappointed that it has sodium lauryl sulfate in it.

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment