Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Vitabath Bath and Shower Gel, Cool Cucumber, 12 Ounce

Vitabath Bath and Shower Gel, Cool Cucumber, 12 OunceThis body wash does not irritate my sensitive skin. The scent is refreshing and non-irritating. Would buy this wash again.

This is a great smell if you want to smell fresh and clean (has a soap-ish smell to it, but the cucumber tames it down). The scent that comes is "Cucumber & White Tea," not sure why Amazon calls it "Cool Cucumber." It foams up very well and a little goes a long way. It is the most hydrating gel I've used, but I think I still prefer shower creams.

Buy Vitabath Bath and Shower Gel, Cool Cucumber, 12 Ounce Now

The Cucumber & White Tea smells pretty good but it's not my favorite. It's got a bit too much perfume in it for me but I actually ordered the cool cucumber and received the wrong one...i did not rate this a 3 because of the misshipping of the product, but I actually think the fragrance of the one i recieved was only 3 stars.

Read Best Reviews of Vitabath Bath and Shower Gel, Cool Cucumber, 12 Ounce Here

This body wash is high quality. It smells great (like fresh cucumbers and flowers) and a little goes a very long way. The smell is strong out of the bottle, but washes clean from your skin.

Want Vitabath Bath and Shower Gel, Cool Cucumber, 12 Ounce Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment