Friday, August 30, 2013

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser with Oxygen-Infused Formula, 8-Ounce Pump Bo

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser with Oxygen-Infused Formula, 8-Ounce Pump BottlesI ran out of my Clean and Clear for the shower and this stuff is much better. Smells cool and it really helps keep skin acne free. Doesn't hurt when I put it on either, it's smooth. Great for sensetive skin which I have.

I bought this product because it had good reviews and I had already tried the other color which dried out my skin pretty bad so someone one here said that this one was more gentle. Honestly I couldn't tell much of a difference. My face got very dry while using this and it broke out more than not using anything. Maybe it is because i have combination skin and this did not work for me.

Buy Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser with Oxygen-Infused Formula, 8-Ounce Pump Bo Now

This product was purchased primarily because it is not readily available in local stores. The one-time offer of free shipping made this purchase more desirable.

The Clean & Clear blue bottle is the better choice for normal skin (non-oily, non-dry) because the other Clean & Clear products that are available in local stores (orange or other colored bottles) are designed for different skin types and may dry out your facial skin or leave your skin with an oily feeling. The blue bottle is targeted for Oily, Normal and Dry Skin types and doesn't target just one skin type.

Although I use this product sparingly and for when I work under strenuous workloads, the Clean & Clear Facial Cleanser helps keep my face feeling refreshed and invigorated, more so than ordinary soap and water might.

The cleanser beads, according to the Clean & Clear product website, are designed to break down during cleansing that release the oxygen-infused formula for a cleaner and more healthy feeling.

I just know that the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser with Oxygen-Infused Formula, 8 oz. Pump Bottle does what it is designed to, well.

That makes it worth considering and purchasing this product for your normal facial skin.

Read Best Reviews of Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser with Oxygen-Infused Formula, 8-Ounce Pump Bo Here

Love this face wash! It really feels like it's detoxifying your face!! It leaves my face feeling refresh and well clean. At first it may be drying but after a couple of uses, my face got used to it. It's great for daily use. I'm glad I stocked up on this.

Want Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser with Oxygen-Infused Formula, 8-Ounce Pump Bo Discount?

I like this product and saved a little money by purchasing it at Amazon.com instead of at a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment