Friday, August 30, 2013

Pacific Shaving Company Pre-Shave Exfoliating Wash

Pre-Shave Exfoliating Wash 3 OuncesMy three sons use this, and love it. It is a must-have for them. And, although it seems quite expensive, it is very concentrated and only takes a small amount. Great travel size, especially for my son that attends college 1200 miles away and must travel by air and doesn't want to have to check his bag for an additional fee.

I've been an ardent customer of Pacific Shaving Co.'s (PSC) other shaving products (pre-shave oil and shaving cream) specifically because I wanted a healthier alternative (natural and organic ingredients) compared to the vast majority of shaving products out on the market. This pre-shave exfoliating wash is a welcoming consideration.

Most exfoliating wash products are harsh on one's skin and NOT recommended for daily use. However, my face is prone to "ingrown" hairs that create nasty reddish bumps which often requires a needle to eject the hair outside of the skin for tweezer extraction that can lead to facial scaring. Hence, when I caught notice of this product, I just had to make the purchase especially because it does not contain certain ingredients that are noted to be harmful to one's overall general health.

I've been using this product for over a month, I can say w/ certanty that this exfoliating wash may be used on a daily basis as it is not abrasive to one's skin (Does not cause excessive dryness and flaking skin). In fact, I have begun to use this wash prior to bedtime in addition to my daily morning pre-shave (used w/ a Merkur safety razor). Remember, like all PSC's products, just a little dab (less than a dime size) will do and the product's aroma is ever-so slight and rather pleasing.

I have found that PSC's pre-shave exfoliating wash has decreased my ingrown hair build-up, however, I do, on occasion, get mild bumps that do not turn red, so I believe this is an overall improvement. Safe to say, I would highly recommend this product to all male users who wish for a healthier shaving product alternative and who seek the prevention of ingrown hair build-up. Oh, I forgot to mention that all PCS's products are VERY price attractive!

Buy Pacific Shaving Company Pre-Shave Exfoliating Wash Now

i have very sensitive skin, and this face wash has some grit to it, so it kind of irritates my skin before i even start shaving. that being said, i get a better shave with this product than i do without using a pre-shave wash.

Read Best Reviews of Pacific Shaving Company Pre-Shave Exfoliating Wash Here

This is marketed as a wash that can be used everyday. It is indeed a milder exfoliating wash than most you will find. It doesn't have nearly the grainy texture that many exfoliating washes due. Another thing that is different about this wash is that it is a gel not a cream wash, which is rare among exfoliating washes. I was somewhat surprised by this. It has a clear gel base with blue beads suspended in it. It also has a more soapy smell, as opposed to the shave cream and oil, which have a lemony/citrus scent.

Overall, I used it a couple of times and discontinued using it. The main reason for this is because I found it to be drying. I have dry skin naturally and using this made my face feel tight and I did not like it. I went back to the drugstore St. Ives brand, which is is cheaper, cream based and only supposed to be used a couple times a week. St. Ives is a little drying as well, but if I only use it once or twice a week, it isn't that bad and it lasts a long time. For my daily face wash, I use the Dove for men Sensitive face wash, which I find much works much better at gently cleaning your face.

Want Pacific Shaving Company Pre-Shave Exfoliating Wash Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment