Monday, September 30, 2013

Cleansing Milk : Calming Blue Tansy

Cleansing Milk : Calming Blue TansyYou really have to try this to appreciate how great it smells. I use it first thing in the morning to refresh my skin before applying makeup. It is the perfect product to remove makeup at night and leave my skin completely clean before I put on the Cell-lift Serum and Night Nectar. These product are designed to use together to restore balance and they work! Instead of the constant break-outs of menopausal acne, my skin looks like it did in my 30s when people commented that I had porcelain skin. I get compliments again! Thanks, Monica Hall Spa!

The best part of Monica Hall Spa products is the products are all geared towards different smells as the line is also aromatherapy based. The cleansing milk starts off the process and the best part of this cleanser is how gentle it is. No matter how sensitive your skin is, it will not be irritated by this stuff, previous skin care lines in the past have caused dryness and irritation on my skin, this stuff is so gentle, I look forward to using it every morning and night.

Buy Cleansing Milk : Calming Blue Tansy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment